- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Glover, E. S. Remove Location: Utah Remove Subject: Ogden Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 924 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Glover, E. S. (eli Sheldon) - Strobridge & Co. Lith - Glover, E. S.
- Date: 1875