- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- New Zealand.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Glover, E. S. Remove Location: Wilmington Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Looking south to the Pacific Ocean twenty miles distant." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 26 Insets: Birds eye view of Wilmington, Los Angeles Co., Cal.--Bird's eye view of Santa Monica, Los Angeles Co., Cal. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Glover, E. S. (eli Sheldon) - A.L. Bancroft & Company - Glover, E. S.
- Date: 1877