- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- China-India border.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove Location: Bergen Remove
Scale ca. 1:4,500. Relief shown by shading. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Oriented with north to the right. Also shows locations of rebel works in ruins. Authorship attributed to B. Morgan and J. Hills in the table of contents of the collection. Includes attached overlay "A plan of Paulus Hook shewing the works erected for its defence, 1781-2." Accompanied by Hills map collection ...
- Contributor: Hills, John - Morgan, Benjamin
- Date: 1781