- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows all buildings, names of wharves and landings along the Delaware riverbank, wooded areas, and tract lines beyond the city borders. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy halved for folding, mounted on cloth backing, and edged with blue-and-white cloth border. Wheat & Brun no. 468. Includes notes, index to points ...
- Contributor: Hills, John - Cooke, John
- Date: 1796