- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: Coal Mines and Mining Remove Subject: Manuscript Maps Remove
Map of part of the great Flat-top coal-field of Va. & W. Va. showing location of Pocahontas & Bluestone collieries, May 1886
Shows parts of Tazewell County, Virginia and Mercer County, West Virginia. Pen-and-ink, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H238 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1886