- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Republic of Liberia
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Location: New England Remove Subject: Canada Remove
A new map of Nova Scotia, and Cape Breton Island with the adjacent parts of New England and Canada, composed from a great number of actual surveys; and other materials regulated by ...
Scale ca. 1:1,900,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. "VII" located above upper right corner of border. Shows Maritime Provinces, New England, and St. Lawrence Valley region to Montreal. From the author's The American atlas. 1775. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes table of sources of observations. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (firm)
- Date: 1775