- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Location: Port Royal Remove
Scale ca. 1:495,000. Hand colored. Prime meridian: Ferro and London. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings shown in fathoms. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1930 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Insets: The harbour of Bluefields [ca. 1:95,000]--The harbours of Kingston and Port Royal [ca. 1:95,000] Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 650/4; 650/5; 700/1
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Sayer, Robert
- Date: 1775