- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Boston (bunker Hill) Remove
A sketch of the action between the British forces and the American provincials, on the heights of the peninsula of Charlestown, the 17th of June 1775.
Scale ca. 1:13,800. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 902 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Faden, William
- Date: 1775