- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Colorados Archipelago Remove
Plan de Bahía Xagua on the south side of Cuba; Plan of the Colorado Rocks, near the west end of Cuba
Scale ca. 1:200,000 and ca. 1:950,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1793, 1846 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 245; 651/1; 650; 651/2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768