- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- General map of Cairo.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: East Indies Remove
A new general map of the East Indies : exhibiting in the Peninsula on this side of the Ganges, or Hindoostan, the several partitions of the Mogul's Empire ; and the dominions ...
Relief shown pictorially. On verso: 42. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Rennell, James - Robert Laurie and James Whittle
- Date: 1794