- Chicago, central business section.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Location: Haiti Remove
Scale ca. 1:14,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1904 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1760