- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Liberia
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Maritime Provinces Remove
A new map of Nova Scotia, and Cape Breton Island with the adjacent parts of New England and Canada, composed from a great number of actual surveys; and other materials regulated by ...
Scale ca. 1:1,900,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. "VII" located above upper right corner of border. Shows Maritime Provinces, New England, and St. Lawrence Valley region to Montreal. From the author's The American atlas. 1775. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes table of sources of observations. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (firm)
- Date: 1775