- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Liberia
- General map of Cairo.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Nautical charts with numerous place-names along coastlines. Depths shown by soundings. Title from citation in Philip Lee Phillips' A list of geographical atlases, p. 246. Most maps in Dutch; text and titles in Dutch, French, English, or Latin on some maps. Philips 3464 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in pencil on some maps. ...
- Contributor: Loots, Johannes
- Date: 1705
Look inside: 14 results