- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Location: Barnesville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. - Martenet & Bond - Schmidt & Trowe
- Date: 1865