- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Republic of Liberia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- The city of New York.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Chicago, central business section.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Shows railroads and radial distances from Richmond. Also covers parts of Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Relief shown by hachures. Inscribed in pencil inside front cover: Geo. W. Lay to Genl. Beauregard. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 465.35 LC copy imperfect: Worm holes on left side of map. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Krebs, Charles G. - U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey - W.H. & O.H. Morrison (firm)
- Date: 1862