- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Poole, A. F. Remove Location: Boston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 280 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Poole, A. F. - F. D. Nichols Company - A.W. Elson & Co.
- Date: 1905