- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- China-India border.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Poole, A. F. Remove Location: Dover Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 475.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Poole, A. F. - Interstate Art Publishing Co.
- Date: 1888