- Republic of Liberia
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- China-India border.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Poole, A. F. Remove Location: East Walpole Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 288 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Poole, A. F. - Bert Poole Co.
- Date: 1898