- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Pressler, Herman Remove Subject: Comal County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint. "General Land Office April 1897." "Traced May 1914 by O.O. Terrell." LC Land ownership maps, 932 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Pressler, Herman - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1897