- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New Zealand.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Rand McNally and Company Remove Location: Canada Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove
Steamship information on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Digitized image was cropped and rotated for legibility purposes
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company - Pacific Coast Steamship Company
- Date: 1891