- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- China-India border.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von Remove Location: Concho County Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint "Traced by Grady W. Davis." "Sept. 1897." LC Land ownership maps, 936 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rosenberg, E. Von - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1897