- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Looking north east." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 121 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of ...
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Date: 1871