- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Berlin Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1024 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1867