- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- General map of Cairo.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Indiana Remove Location: Peru Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 200 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Date: 1868