- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Ohio Remove Subject: Cleveland Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 687.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Stoner, J. J. - Shober & Carqueville
- Date: 1877