- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Looking south west." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 676 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 710/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Beck & Pauli - Ruger & Stoner
- Date: 1882