- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Ivory Coast.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Damariscotta (me.) Remove
Includes col. ill. and index to points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 246.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Stoner, J. J.
- Date: 1878