- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- New Zealand.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Albion (calhoun County, Mich.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 333 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1868