- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Liberia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Atchison (kan.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 226 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Merchant's Lithographing Company
- Date: 1869