- Chicago, central business section.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Canada Remove Location: Point Edward Remove
Birds eye view of the city of Port Huron, Sarnia & Gratiot, St. Clair Co., Michigan 1867 & Point Edwards, Lambton Co., Canada west.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 370 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1867