- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of Liberia
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The city of New York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Chicago Remove
LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 148 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Inset: Chicago in 1820. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1868