- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Illinois Remove Subject: Moline (ill.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 168 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co. - Ruger & Stoner
- Date: 1869