- A capital do Brasil.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- The city of New York.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- China-India border.
- Map of Liberia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Minnesota Remove Subject: Austin Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Looking north east." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 383 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1; 710/2
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co. - Ruger & Stoner
- Date: 1870