- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Missouri Remove Location: Hermann Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 424 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of ...
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Date: 1869