- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Pontiac Remove Subject: Michigan Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 369 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1867