- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- New Zealand.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Illinois Remove Subject: Belleville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. Indexed for points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 139 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1867