- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Republic of Liberia
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A capital do Brasil.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Ohio Remove Location: Circleville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 686 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Stoner, J. J. - Krebs Lithographing Company, Cincinnati
- Date: 1876