- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- China-India border.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Iowa Remove Location: Des Moines Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 212 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Merchant's Lithographing Company
- Date: 1868