- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Iowa Remove Subject: Cedar Rapids (iowa) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 208 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1868