- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1870-1879 Remove Contributor: Sholl, Charles Remove
Relief shown by hachures. From Tomes, Robert. The war with the South, New York, Virtue & Yorston, 1862-1867. v. 2, between p. 566 and 567. "Copyright 1877 by Virtue, Yorston." Caption in lower margin: A topographical map of Vicksburg & its vicinity showing all batteries that were in existence at the time of its fall, with the names of the owners of plantations, &c. ...
- Contributor: Sholl, Charles
- Date: 1877