- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- General map of Cairo.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Contributor: Smith, John Remove Part of: Ammem Remove
Sixth state. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Accompanied by 2 exhibit notes and LC jacket note. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Smith, John - Hole, William
- Date: 1624