- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- New Zealand.
- The city of New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Sumter County Remove
Detailed plan of Andersonville Prison Camp, showing Sweetwater Lick to the north, and the Southwestern & Enfaula Railroad to the east. Shows the main forts, stockade and cemetery.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861