- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New Zealand.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863