- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- China-India border.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Reynolds, John Fulton Remove
Map shewing [sic] movements of army from 30th June to 1st July 1863 : and first encounter of 1st Corps with the enemy.
Indicates the general terrain and disposition of troops around Gettysburg, Pa., as well the fighting northwest of town between the Union's I Corps, under Maj.Gen. John F. Reynolds and Confederate forces under Hill. Shows the place where Gen. Reynolds was fatally shot on July 1 and the locations of Union forces at 11 a.m., 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. as they fell back toward ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863-06-30