- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Republic of Liberia
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1864