- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The city of New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- New Zealand.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1890 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Texas. General Land Office Remove Location: Eastland County Remove
Blueprint. "Traced by Anthony." LC Land ownership maps, 961 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1896