- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Contributor: Texas. General Land Office Remove Location: Gillespie County Remove
Shows landownership. "Traced from map dated June 1887. O. O. Terrell." LC Land ownership maps, 985 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1918