- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- New Zealand.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Texas. General Land Office Remove Subject: Atascosa County (tex.) Remove
Shows land ownership. "Copyright 1879 Wm C. Walsh Commissioner General Land Office State of Texas." LC Land ownership maps, 888 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "Lithographed by August Gast & Co.s New Process St. Louis." Two copies. Copy 1 mounted on paper. Copy 2 mounted on paper and cloth with punch holes along the left margin.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - Walsh, W. C. (william C.) - August Gast & Co.
- Date: 1879