- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Texas. General Land Office Remove Subject: Bastrop County Remove
Shows land ownership. LC Land ownership maps, 892 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Two copies. Copy 1 mounted on paper with stained borders. Copy 2 mounted on paper with stained borders. "Copyright 1879 W.C. Walsh Commisioner of the Gen. Land Office of the State of Texas."
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - Walsh, W. C. (william C.)
- Date: 1879