- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- General map of Cairo.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Texas. General Land Office Remove Subject: Bee County Remove
Shows landownership. LC Land ownership maps, 893 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - Walsh, W. C. (william C.)
- Date: 1879